- This event has passed.
A natural approach to Eczema, Asthma and Allergies with Naturopath, Jess Donovan
17 October 2019 @ 7.00pm - 8.30pm$39
ABOUT THIS SEMINAR:
‘A Natural approach to Eczema, Asthma, and Allergies’
Learn about the underlying drivers of Eczema, Asthma, and Allergies and walk away with actionable steps you can implement to help reduce your child’s symptoms. An event for parents/carers of children from birth to 12 years.
We will cover
- The role of the gut in atopic conditions and daily habits to boost your child’s gut health.
- How immune imbalance leads to allergies and how to improve your child’s allergic tolerance.
- Why eliminating foods is only part of the picture and how to minimise the amounts of foods you need to eliminate.
- What foods and nutrients to focus on to reduce your child’s symptoms
- How our modern lifestyle is contributing to these conditions and strategies to protect your child from atopic conditions.
DATE: Thursday, 17th October 2019
LOCATION: The Meeting Place, 162 Main Road, Mclaren Vale, SA.
TIME: Registration (6.40pm), Seminar (7pm – 8.30pm)
TICKETS: $39 plus booking fee admits one adult, All guests attending must be a ticket holder. Please note this event is for adults, sorry no creche. Bookings are due to close 2 weeks prior to the event.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get some of your questions answered!
ABOUT OUR GUEST SPEAKER:
Jessica Donovan is a mama of 2 and naturopath who helps mums raise super kids with healthy food and natural medicines. She is passionate about educating parents on nourishing their children with real food, helping to boost their health and heal naturally. Jessica combines her extensive naturopathic knowledge with a realistic, empathetic, inspiring and down to earth approach to empower parents to look after themselves and take charge of the wellbeing of their families. www.naturalsuperkids.com
Please note, minimum numbers are required for our events to proceed. Should this event be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, it is trybooking policy that they retain a 50c fee from guests. This is not refundable from Little Lessons Australia or trybooking. We are not registered for GST at this time.
QUESTIONS: Please email Leanne at email@example.com or Tel. 0438 752 877